Listed below are the answers to the most frequently asked questions relating to skoool.co.uk.
If you don't find what you're looking for here, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
What is the educational credibility of skoool.co.uk?
We leverage the expertise of the top teachers in their fields for the sourcing and development of the content that appears on skoool.co.uk.
What is e-Learning?
e-Learning uses state of the art technologies to bring you interactive learning resources on the Internet.
- A learning unit is a collection of resources designed to achieve a set of learning objectives. These are set out by experienced teachers in their respective fields and implemented by editors working with graphic and web designers.
- Interactive content describes content which the user influences. For example, in an assessment question, the user can choose an answer and receive immediate feedback on whether they are right or wrong. The user also interacts with a question by using the mouse to click on an answer, or to click and drag images or words across the screen.
What if I have content-related issues?
If you want to make a point relating to any content on the site, please contact email@example.com
What do I do If I have technical problems?
If you are experiencing technical problems:
- Refresh the page you are looking at to see if the problem is resolved
- Close and re-open the lesson, assessment or revision sheet you are accessing
- Check the technical requirements section to see if your PC system is compatible with skoool.co.uk
- If you are still experiencing technical problems, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I submit feedback?
You can make suggestions and comments, or let us know what you think of skoool.co.uk LEARNpaths, by contacting email@example.com
If you have a suggestion or comment about the content of the site, this should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
All technical comments, technical queries, or notification of bugs should be addressed to email@example.com
How do I search for something in skoool.co.uk?
skoool.co.uk has a search facility at the top left corner of all pages, underneath the logo.
To use the search, enter a simple description of what you are looking for in the textbox, and click Go. The more precise your description, the easier it will be to find what you need.
If you are experiencing problems or cannot find what you are looking for, try first to locate the information by section headings. If you still cannot find your chosen topic, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
How is skoool.co.uk organised?
Skoool.co.uk is organised by section, according to the user.
Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 students can follow links to LEARNpaths, LearnSteps, LearnSims and lessons, and other material tailored to their needs. Similarly, if you are a teacher, the Teachers' channel will take you to information relevant to you.