Bioscope is a simulation of a real microscope and includes a large number of botanical and zoological microscope slides at a range of magnifications, accompanied by paper-based tasks.
Biology students can use these tasks to practise their observation skills, or work to develop and improve their practical skills such as focusing, stage movement and measurement.
Bioscope is the only product of its kind. The entire CD-ROM includes:
- 56 slide sets of plant and animal specimens
- Paper-based tasks (in Word and PDF format), of 20 minutes to 2 hours duration, to accompany each of the slides
- Ability to search for slides and basics using keywords
- Versatile - can be used for whole class teaching via a whiteboard or by individual students on PCs
- 56 tasks to accompany slides aimed at skills development and practice
- Ensures all students are using the same slides
- No maintenance required
- Quick and easy to install and use
- No science department should be without it!
Bioscope and myskooolTM
skoool.co.uk contains a subset of the bioscope material. Download 15 of the 56 slides via myskoool™.
The Bioscope is available to download through skoool.co.uk's innovative content download system, myskoool.
You need to download the myskoool browser, and then download the Bioscope through the browser onto your computer.
Click here to download the myskoool browser »»
To find out more about myskoool, click here.
To find out more about the Bioscope and obtain a full version contact:
Education Customer Services
+44 (0) 1223 325588
or visit www.cambridge-hitachi.com for more information