|What do I need to run skoool.co.uk and its interactive content?
To get the most from skoool.co.uk, we recommend that you have the following:
1. You need a PC with the following minimum technical specification:
2. You will need an internet connection.
3. You will need a sound card.
4. Your browser must be Internet Explorer 4 and above. skoool.co.uk does not currently support Netscape Navigator.
5. You must have certain options selected in your browser settings.
In your browser settings, you must have cookies enabled for certain sections of skoool.co.uk to work properly.
To enable cookies, select Tools from the top toolbar in your browser. Click on Internet Options, and choose the security tab. Click on the custom level button for the Internet Zone, and choose 'Cookies > Enable' in the Security Settings menu.
7. In your browser settings, you must have disabled your pop-up blocker.
If your browser is capable of blocking pop-ups, this functionality must be disabled or you will not be able to launch the learning content from skoool.co.uk.
8. You must have the latest Macromedia Flash plug-in to view the interactive content in skoool.co.uk.
To get the plug-in, click here.
If you have any further difficulty, please click here.